With the beginning of a new year as well as a new decade, we hope 2020 brings you all the happiness and love in your life. Marking the beginning of a new year, the great festivals Lohri and Makar Sankranti are festivals which are celebrated with great enthusiasm and energy. Lohri is a midwinter festival majorly celebrated by Sikhs and Hindus and brings great joy and happiness. Makar Sankranti comes right after Lohri on 14th of January and is widely celebrated in India. So since these festivals are round the corner, we need to be prepared with our best outfits for the season, right ladies? Janasya is an online platform to find any kind of kurtis you wish to buy. Janasya is always there to bring to you the best fancy and stylish kurtis right at your doorstep. We have summarized some of the latest trends of ethnic wear this winter season so that you could look the best at the Lohri parties and Makar Sankranti poojas at your places. So let us get started right away!
- Patiala salwar and kurti- This style of salwar kurti has been one of the favourites of Indian women. This is obviously the symbolic ethnic wear of Punjabis. A Patiala salwar with a lot of ‘gher’ and a short kurti paired up with it along with a ‘paranda’ tied in your hair would give you the perfect Lohri look for the evening. Wearing plain or embroidered salwar kurti, both will make you look perfectly festive.
- Anarkali Suits- Anarkali kurtis or suits are those kinds of kurtis which can be worn on all kinds of occasions. They are perfect for any Indian festival be it Diwali, Lohri or Makar Sankranti. The flare and the grace that Anarkali kurtis add to a woman’s beauty is unmatchable. So be it a plain, coloured kurti or any heavy and embroidered kurti, Anarkali is the perfect choice to add the elegance you have always wanted to have at any event.
- Kurtis with straight pants or palazzos- Kurtis paired with straight pants or palazzos add a formal look to the complete attire. It gives a classy touch to your overall appearance. But this does not mean that you cannot wear them on traditional events. A kurti and pants or palazzos paired with it are perfect for your poojas and traditional kurtis. Not only does this combination looks classy and elegant but it also provides a great amount of comfort to your body which makes it perfect to wear all day without any hassles.
- Jacket styled kurtas- Jacket styled kurtas subtly add a western touch to your Indian attire which makes it look casual yet classy. The jackets worn over kurtis can be short or long both. Young college going girls prefer this style a lot and even working women and homemakers prefer this look as it adds a touch of youthfulness to their appearance. A printed or embroidered jacket worn over a plain coloured kurti will be the perfect match for your festive days and evenings.
- Loose fit kurtis- Loose fit kurtis with a long dupatta is the best choice for you if you are looking for complete comfort but class at the same time. These kurtis are not slim fit and are airy which make it ideal for women of all shapes and sizes which make them look even more beautiful. Usually cotton kurtis of loose fit are preferred by wome for all formal or informal meetings, gatherings and celebrations.
So these were some of the ways that are the best tips for you to look the best you have ever looked on every festive occasion. There are a lot many ways and styles you could choose to carry on any occasions specially festivals like Lohri and Makar Sankranti. All the above mentioned types of kurtis are available at one stop shopping destination for kurtis in all the sizes, colours, fabric and designs and not only do we have just these but all other kinds of kurtis you have been thinking of wearing lately. All you have to do is select your category of kurtis you are looking for and add them to your cart. Delivering them at your doorstep at the minimum possible prices is our responsibility. So shop right away! Happy shopping!