Autumn is round the corner and which brings the festive season along with it. This is not only an indication for you to pick up your shopping bags but also a reminder for you to start thinking about ways to carry the beautiful traditional outfits! Fret not, we’re here to help you choose that dream outfit that can turn heads at any event you go to. Worried about heavy expenses on apparels? We have got you covered! What if we say that you need just need one of those many beautiful kurtis to up the fashion game at those classic festive events? Yes you read that right! Kurtis are the most pocket-friendly and comfortable traditional clothing we could ever have. Not only you can pair then up with the Indian salwars, churidars and lehengas but you can also wear them with western clothing like jeans, shorts, palazzos. Let us now tell you how diverse the World of Kurtis is!
- The cloth that a kurti is made up of plays a very important role in deciding whether it is a party wear kurti or one of those daily wears. Kurtis can be made of cotton, silk, georgette, wool and many other cloth materials. Cotton kurtis are often more comfortable and less party wear. On the other hand silk or georgette kurtis give a classier look and add on to the style.
- Choosing the length of a kurti according to the clothing we have paired it up with is another important thing we need to pay attention to. If we wear a long kurti, we can team it up with a palazzo or a lehenga but the same long kurti may not go with a salwar whereas short kurtis are a perfect match for your salwars and churidars and even with jeans!
- Colours play a very important role while deciding which kind of kurti to wear on which occasion. For day events, light and bright shades like green, light pink, sky blue etc are the perfect hues. Dark colours like black, brown, magenta, violet are preferred for night events because of the classy and formal look they bring with them.
- The embroidery on a kurti defines it. It can be a pretty Jaipuri kurti or a kurti with chikankari or even a kurti with the latest digital prints. All these embroideries define the kurti in unique ways which make the kurti-look just perfect for any occasion.
- Another thing to be kept in mind is how a kurti fits. If a kurti is body fitted then it accentuates the beauty of a woman to give a more classy and pretty look. If a kurti is loosely stitched, it gives a more formal look to a woman that is also very comfortable and cosy to wear in any season, any weather.
We are sure that after reading all these important points, you already have a picture of the best kurti outfit you can carry, in your mind. This is one of those apparels which sometimes do not even need any accessories to accompany them. Kurtis are just like our best friends that not only help us feel confident and good about ourselves but also make us feel comfortable and connected to the Indian culture and traditions at the same time. So what are you waiting for? Grab your shopping bags and head to the nearest kurti stores near you and flaunt the beauty and confidence that you are born with.
Got no time to go out shopping? Worry not. At Janasya you can find the widest collection of kurtis at very reasonable prices that get delivered just at your doorstep. So just click on the link below and start shopping right away!